Quadrent charity golf day - Save the date 22nd Nov 19
Doesn't the year fly by so quickly - it's already time to get out your calendar and save the date for the fourth annual Quadrent charity golf day. Friday 22nd November is your chance to get behind an amazing cause whilst enjoying a day on the course with friends, colleagues and rivals. We're expecting plenty of laughs and hoping for a gorgeous pre-summer day of sunshine.
Sponsorship packages are available from $2,800 which includes a team of four - we would love to have you involved so get in quick and show your support.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).
You might also like
We're excited to be holding our fourth annual Quadrent Charity golf day at the North Shore Golf Club on the 22nd ...