A Day on the Course - 2018 Charity Golf Day
Quadrent's 3rd annual golf day took place on the 29th Nov 2018 raising $40,000 for KidsCan!
It turned out to be a spectacular day on the greens in the beautiful sun in support of a very well deserving Charity. Quadrent would love to extend our warmest thanks to all our sponsors and participants who helped make the day not only a success but also an incredible amount of fun and plenty of laughs along the way.
Of course a huge thank you to KidsCan for coming along and their incredible role working with low decile schools to provide the basics for children around New Zealand.
Quadrent charity golf day key sponsors:
Below is a very small selection from the photos of the day:
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).