Fijian Offsite 2020
Every year Quadrent holds a company offsite with our trans-tasman team (now over 20 of us) and this year we had the arduous task of attending from the sunny shores of Fiji during February.
Fiji was the catalyst a number of years ago for many of our current strategies for FY2020. In some ways going back to Fiji represents a pilgrimage to plans of the past that will also create a fulcrum for our future.
Beyond reflecting on the achievements of the past year and setting our strategy and intentions for the year ahead, the offsite also allows our teams across Australia and New Zealand the opportunity to spend time together.
Everyone in Quadrent works hard on projects throughout the year with contribution coming from both Australia and New Zealand. Whilst technology drives this collaboration and makes it possible, it’s a delight to be able to connect together in person rather than just via video conference and celebrate and discuss the achievements of Quadrent in servicing our customers.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).