Event Reminder: Charity Golf Day for KidsCan
A final reminder that Quadrent's third annual charity golf day will tee off at the North Shore Golf Club in Auckland this Thursday 29th of November 2018.
Having raised over $30,000 at last year's golf day we are excited to offer a host of fantastic prizes including some beautiful golf clubs for the best team.
There is also a range of novelty hole prizes such as Warriors and Women's 7's jerseys, a Lydia Ko top and many more, not to mention some laughs along the way and all for a well deserving cause.
Dig deep for KidsCan and try your luck with the great raffles on the day.
Special thanks to all our Sponsors:
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).