Quadrent welcomes Antoine Laval & Raj Merai to its growing Sydney team
Quadrent is pleased to welcome two new team members to the Australian business - Antoine Laval and Raj Merai.
Antoine is a Senior Account Director with over 20 years’ experience in structured finance, sales and marketing in the finance and capital solutions industry. His experience stretches across working for large finance brokering firms, global vendor partners, banking institutions and direct clients in the SME market as well as Corporate, Institutional and Government. Read more about Antoine's experience here.
Raj has over ten years experience working with top tier IT vendors, having worked throughout Australasia with vendor partners, banking institutions and clients including Facebook, Dropbox, Optus, and Telstra. Read more about Raj's experience here.
Both Raj and Antoine join Quadrent as Account Directors and we are thrilled to have them on-board.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).