Quadrent sign LOIS lease accounting agreement with Sanford
Quadrent, an Australasian leasing and consulting firm with nearly 20 years’ experience, is excited to announce that Sanford, New Zealand's leading seafood company, has chosen LOIS as the solution for transitioning to the new leasing standard IFRS 16.
Sanford were looking for a full IFRS 16 compliance solution and LOIS provides a simple, easy-to-use and intuitive SaaS tool that can support the transition to the requirements of the new standard across a diverse portfolio of assets.
With Quadrent’s core leasing knowledge and the LOIS team’s accounting background we are able to leverage the functionality of the LOIS lease accounting platform for a complex portfolio in order to quickly deliver a full service solution.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).