Aurelia live on LOIS Accounting Software
Quadrent, the Australasian providers of the LOIS SaaS lease accounting platform, are proud to announce that Aurelia Metals have signed and are in process of implementing the LOIS IFRS 16 SaaS solution.
As a key Australian gold, silver, lead, zinc and copper mining and exploration company, Aurelia have a range of assets captured under the IFRS 16 lease rules. The company intend to use the full functionality of the IFRS16 lease accounting tool, while also managing the overall portfolio of assets within the system.
Quadrent, with insight from a range of mining clients regarding IFRS16 implementations is excited to implement the LOIS solution in order to make a simple effective accounting and IFRS16 control process.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).
You might also like
According to McCrindle Research's, The Future of Education report, two in five parents have become more engaged in ...