Quadrent signs LOIS lease accounting agreement with Oceania
Quadrent, providers of the LOIS SaaS lease accounting platform, is proud to announce that Oceania have signed and are in the process of implementing the LOIS solution for their transition to IFRS 16.
As a key aged care provider with a diverse range of leased assets, Oceania intends to use the full functionality of LOIS that enables seamless lease portfolio management across property, fleet and equipment leases, while also providing a comprehensive lease accounting tool to manage IFRS 16’s reporting and ongoing business-as-usual requirements.
With the insight from a wide range of successful LOIS implementations for global clients and their IFRS 16 transitions, Quadrent is excited to make this software project as efficient as possible for Oceania and deliver a full compliance solution that enhances their leasing objectives.
Quadrent is Australasia's leading and most trusted equipment financier and lease portfolio software provider. We enable you to deliver your technology solution via a leasing structure, and manage and report on your lease & asset portfolio for compliance with IFRS 16. Find out more about our services.
LOIS provides you with a consolidated view of all leases within your business structure and full IFRS 16 compliance, whether it be one entity or a global corporate. LOIS refers to Quadrent’s Lease Optimization Information System, which is a fully integrated portfolio and asset management tool for all your IFRS16 lease accounting compliance. We operate it under a master agreement. Plus, we’re the only supplier in Australasia. Read more about LOIS.
If you're interested in understanding more about IFRS 16 Compliance and LOIS, here are a couple of resources we can provide:
- Read more about IFRS 16 considerations and COVID19.
- Read about LOIS features and benefits and the clients that are already on board with us
- Explore the pros and cons of using spreadsheet applications such as Excel for the transition to IFRS 16 with this short whitepaper (15 minute read).
- Let our recent survey results from LOIS customers demonstrate the value of the product (3 minute read)
- Understand the pros and cons of leasing business assets with our whitepaper (15 minute read).
You might also like
According to McCrindle Research's, The Future of Education report, two in five parents have become more engaged in ...